no keys pressed, oscillator is making sound, no midi/usb cable connected

This is happening at random times. Im playing and out of the nowhere oscilators are fired without me pressing a key... then, whenever I press a key the sound stops... it is if like the keyboard cv is inverted or something... no midi/usb cables connected when this happens :(

I have tried reseting globals and have latest OS...  only solution seems to be to power off the unit... appreciate any help with this

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 10:57:29 AM by silverquimera »

Re: no keys pressed, oscillator is making sound, no midi/usb cable connected
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 02:18:46 PM »
I had a similar problem.  Worked with support and the offered a few solutions.  One of them was a hardware mod (single 100 ohm resistor) that I could perform myself, which did *not* void the warranty.  The other options included waiting for a software update or they would send a free replacement board with the mod already performed.

I suggest opening a support ticket to get it on their radar and to confirm that this is the same issue.  Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 02:46:36 PM by codecae »

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 04:39:11 PM »
I have a similar issue. Just got my Pro 5 today, and for some reason engaging effect 2 (super plate) on preset 5 (Square Deal) causes the synth to jump up massively in volume and the note to hang. It continues when I change patches, and I can consistently reproduce it. I created a support ticket, so hopefully they can sort it out.

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 06:44:50 PM »
I contacted support and a new PC board is on the way. It is field serviceable and does not void warranty. Hopefully this addresses it. Fantastic customer service.