how to prevent PRO3 sequencer from going into PLAY MODE (from external clock)

Hi everyone.  Damn I love this synth, what a perfect mix between analog fatness and the digital chameleon really spicing up your tones!~ 

Here's my situation:
Korg Kronos is main keyboard, I'm using it's built in sequencer.  I haven't found the right settings so that when I hit play on my Kronos, the PRO3 ignores the sequence start yet still receives midi clock and responds to it when I need it to, such as clock sounding patches.  I rely heavily on midi clock sync.  Everything would be amazing if I could figure this out.  I'm currently using 5 pin DIN midi but I can reconfigure anywhere in the chain to make this work.

Thanks to all in advance!

Hi everyone.  Damn I love this synth, what a perfect mix between analog fatness and the digital chameleon really spicing up your tones!~ 

Here's my situation:
Korg Kronos is main keyboard, I'm using it's built in sequencer.  I haven't found the right settings so that when I hit play on my Kronos, the PRO3 ignores the sequence start yet still receives midi clock and responds to it when I need it to, such as clock sounding patches.  I rely heavily on midi clock sync.  Everything would be amazing if I could figure this out.  I'm currently using 5 pin DIN midi but I can reconfigure anywhere in the chain to make this work.

Thanks to all in advance!

Global > MIDI > MIDI Clock :  In No Start/Stop 

That should do it.

OB-X8, Pro 3, P6, Rev2, Take 5, 3rd Wave, Deepmind, PolyBrute, Sub 37
Sound Sets:
https://sounddesign.sellfy.store/
Free Patches:
https://www.PresetPatch.com/user/CreativeSpiral

I could not find this command at first.  The correct path is:

Global > MIDI > Midi Clock Mode > In No S/S

(The "In No S/S" is the 5th and final item in the menu for midi clock mode.)
Thanks so much for your help.  Getting ready to test it...
IT'S WORKING!  Thanks again for your support, I really appreciate it.
Eric
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 05:52:58 PM by smerny »