MIDI Out Issue Since 1.1 Update

MIDI Out Issue Since 1.1 Update
« on: August 26, 2020, 05:55:24 AM »
I've been having weird issues with the sequencer/arp when the MIDI Out Select is set to anything other than MIDI 1, such as USB.  When a sequence/arp is running, if I attempt to use the keyboard to transpose to other notes, the notes seem to choke each other out and I get nothing.  I have to completely lift off of the previous note before I can play another one.  So, there's no way to play fluidly.  When I switch the MIDI Out Select back to MIDI 1, everything becomes normal again.  Of course, this means I have no MIDI to my DAW now.

S Y Z Y G Y X

• WWW.SYZYGYXMUSIC.COM
    • S Y Z Y G Y X
Re: MIDI Out Issue Since 1.1 Update
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 08:42:09 AM »
Sounds like a midi feedback loop, what DAW are you using? 

The same thing happens on my Pro 3 when the R red record button is enabled on the track. 
SEQUENTIAL Pro 3, DSI Prophet 12, DSI Prophet Rev2-8, Moog Subsequent 37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Novation Bass Station 2, BOSS VE500, MOTU Micro Lite, AKAI APC240 MKII, SSL Fusion, UAD Apollo X6, MacBook Pro 2017, ADAM A7X Monitors, Logic X
www.syzygyxmusic.com
https://syzygy-x.bandcamp.com

Re: MIDI Out Issue Since 1.1 Update
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 08:25:35 PM »
I'm using Ableton, but this occurs when I have nothing but headphones plugged into the synth.  I basically have no MIDI out, at this point.  Even the editor can't communicate with the synth.  Personally, I wouldn't mind reverting back to the original firmware.  It seemed that everything was working fine before the update.