002 Samples for the Prophet X

Shaw

002 Samples for the Prophet X
« on: August 22, 2020, 08:51:56 AM »
Hi gang,

Quite some time ago, I did some samples of stereo presets created on the Modal Electronics 002. At the time I was thinking of creating a sample / preset pack, but I sold the 002 before the project could be finished.

That being said, I did manage to get about 3.4 GB of really good samples out of the beast… samples which I am sharing here for the general Prophet X community.

Cheers and Enjoy!!!

http://modulatable.com/page/002/

*** Special thanks to Lady Gaia's PXToolkit — an indispensable utility that made making these samples possible.
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

sofine

Re: 002 Samples for the Prophet X
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 05:28:38 AM »
Thank you! If they are even half as nice as your Moog One samples, then I'll be delighted :)

Shaw

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 05:38:21 AM »
Thank you! If they are even half as nice as your Moog One samples, then I'll be delighted :)

Thank you for the compliment.

As I said, at 3.4 GB, it’s a small portion of my original intention for the project, but there are some gems in there nonetheless.
If I ever require a 002, I may finish this, but that’s not very likely.

At any rate, enjoy.
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 09:50:48 AM »
Thank you very much, great job and sounds!  8)

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 01:04:18 PM »
Many thanks for these