Feature Request: OSC slope on one page for all three OSCs?

Feature Request: OSC slope on one page for all three OSCs?
« on: July 30, 2020, 01:56:57 AM »
Currently I'm struggling using OSC Slope. Normally I'm using OSC Slope at the very end, to finally polish the patch. Accessing OSC Slop is a bit pita, since you need to touch OSC controls. I use sync button for the same twice, then go to the second tab and finally adjust the slope. It is not very intuitive if you need to adjust all three slopes.

Would it be possible to have all three slopes at one page? The 4th tab in Misc. Params is currently empty and could be used for the same.

More general and actually my preferable solution would be to have this "Prophet 12 mode", where you can scroll through OSC- and also some other parameters using the most left encoder over the screen and adjusting parameters using encoders 2,3, and 4.

BTW. if you have any better ideas for easier access of OSC SLOP - please share! :-)

MickH

Re: Feature Request: OSC slope on one page for all three OSCs?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 06:01:41 AM »
I press show button which will bring up the page without changing the settings if you are worried about that

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 07:49:22 AM »
I use the Show button as well, have you tried that?

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 11:53:03 AM »
I use the Show button as well, have you tried that?

yes, getting used to it... but still... I would love to be able to access all three slopes directly.