How do you delete a mod matrix entry?

How do you delete a mod matrix entry?
« on: June 29, 2020, 04:41:02 PM »
Can't seem to find it in the manual.  I know setting the amount to 0 effectively nullifies the mod matrix entry but I'd like to get rid of the clutter.

Thanks in advance.  And sorry for the noob question again.  I'm getting there though.

Re: How do you delete a mod matrix entry?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 04:47:16 PM »
Click Source button, navigate to the mod matrix slots you want to remove (with soft knob 1), then rotate the soft knob 2 source and soft knob 4 destination counterclockwise.   One quick spin should turn them off. 

OB-X8, Pro 3, P6, Rev2, Take 5, 3rd Wave, Deepmind, PolyBrute, Sub 37
Sound Sets:
https://sounddesign.sellfy.store/
Free Patches:
https://www.PresetPatch.com/user/CreativeSpiral

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 05:19:26 PM »
Click Source button, navigate to the mod matrix slots you want to remove (with soft knob 1), then rotate the soft knob 2 source and soft knob 4 destination counterclockwise.   One quick spin should turn them off.
I think they’re looking to delete the slot and not just set source, destination, and amount to null. Would be a nice feature for better visibility of slots—not top priority for me or anything but a nice to have.

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 03:18:29 AM »
That's correct Guyaguy, that's what I'm looking for.  I take it you think this can't be done at this time?

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 04:20:20 AM »
Reminds me that a feature I thought would be the ability to “mute” a slot too so that when designing sounds you can set up a routing and amount and simply switch it on and off when you’re adding other routings to check how how everything works as you’re adding adding other routings.

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 06:06:42 AM »
That's correct Guyaguy, that's what I'm looking for.  I take it you think this can't be done at this time?
Yeah not possible as far as I know