Both Replicants and Bluewave in U8

Both Replicants and Bluewave in U8
« on: June 22, 2020, 12:52:13 PM »
Hi guys,
New to this nice forum due to a very fortunate 2nd hand deal where I ended up with a beautiful Prophet X :). Just started to get into the basics of it and couldn't resist downloading the Replicants pack (sounds fantastic!) as well as impulsively buying the Goldbaby Bluewave pack (equally fantastic!).

Now, I managed to totally miss that these 2 both wanted to be installed into U8 so now that I've installed them, they both try to co-exist in there, with duplicated nrs where one if for the Replicant instrument and another for the Bluewave instrument (I'm having dual 1-20 listings, for example).

I haven't yet loaded the presets but really want to do that as well. My question to you guys is: will I be in trouble having the U8 set up as it currently is and would I be better of deleting it entirely and reload the oacks into separate User banks? If so, how do I do that? :)

Would be very grateful for any help!

Shaw

Re: Both Replicants and Bluewave in U8
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 02:30:58 PM »
You can just reload Replicants into another Sample Bank.   There is a preset bank file for any Sample bank you choose to use. Actually, there is a preset bank file for every possible combination of Sample Bank + Preset Bank.

If you need help, PM me your email address and I will send you the instructions for the Moog One Sample Pack... those instructions will help you with the Replicants set as well.
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 04:24:02 AM »
Many thanks, Shaw - I'll take the opportunity to PM you :)

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 02:08:28 PM »
hello. Ive been trying to find the replicants Download but I think the link is down on their website..
can u send a link to download it. I wanna try those sounds
/???

Shaw

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 02:40:25 PM »
hello. Ive been trying to find the replicants Download but I think the link is down on their website..
can u send a link to download it. I wanna try those sounds
/???
I just checked. The link works fine.
You might try emptying your browser cache.
If you don’t know how to do that, you could simply use a different browser.
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |