Midi Notes being choked out OB 6

Midi Notes being choked out OB 6
« on: June 17, 2020, 05:57:30 AM »
Hi There,

I have an issue that’s driving me rather insane, I’m sure that there is an obvious solution but to save my sanity of more reading of countless threads I’m going to pop the question.

When playing three notes with my left and right hand and sustaining the notes on my right when I change the chord on my left it chokes the the sustain of the right notes, at no time am I playing more than 6 notes.

Can anyone put me out of misery please :).

Thanks

Matt.

LPF83

Re: Midi Notes being choked out OB 6
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 06:04:43 PM »
Hi There,

I have an issue that’s driving me rather insane, I’m sure that there is an obvious solution but to save my sanity of more reading of countless threads I’m going to pop the question.

When playing three notes with my left and right hand and sustaining the notes on my right when I change the chord on my left it chokes the the sustain of the right notes, at no time am I playing more than 6 notes.

Can anyone put me out of misery please :).

Thanks

Matt.

Sounds to me like a MIDI loop going on... are you sending the MIDI out back into the synth?
Prophet 10, OB-X8m, Prophet 6, OB-6, 3rd Wave, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Toraiz AS-1, Pro 2, Korg Polysix, Roland JP-8080, Roland System-8, Virus TI2, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Roland SPD-SX SE / Octapad, Maschine, Cubase/Ableton/Akai MPC