The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

Oberheim Two Voice Pro

Re: Oberheim Two Voice Pro
« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2021, 04:57:21 AM »
We'll set up a US post office box for you.

LOL IF they get made

LPF83

« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2021, 05:31:47 AM »

LOL IF they get made

There are a lot of supply chain problems right now, not just in music hardware.  Under normal circumstances I would say having way more demand than you can possibly fill orders is a good problem to have, but in this case it's really not.  Hopefully things start balancing out over the next few months.
Prophet 10, Prophet 6, OB-6, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Korg Minilogue XDm, Roland SPD-30, Roland SPD-SX Special Edition, Roland KT-10, Maschine, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen + Octopre, Strymon Pedals, Cubase Pro 11.

« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2021, 09:01:53 AM »

LOL IF they get made

There are a lot of supply chain problems right now, not just in music hardware.  Under normal circumstances I would say having way more demand than you can possibly fill orders is a good problem to have, but in this case it's really not.  Hopefully things start balancing out over the next few months.

I do hope Tom gets his shit together but at this point I don't even see this going past run and a raffle. I have zero faith in his current operation. As it stands now you have to submit your name to a raffle and if you are selected you have to pay $5000 for a product sight unseen. That sounds incredibly scummy to me.

LPF83

« Reply #143 on: May 21, 2021, 04:11:07 PM »

LOL IF they get made

I do hope Tom gets his shit together but at this point I don't even see this going past run and a raffle. I have zero faith in his current operation. As it stands now you have to submit your name to a raffle and if you are selected you have to pay $5000 for a product sight unseen. That sounds incredibly scummy to me.

It wouldn't be a bad thing if he sold all his designs to Focusrite and let them produce.  I suspect Tom, like Dave is an engineer at heart and doesn't enjoy all of the other aspects of business ownership.
Prophet 10, Prophet 6, OB-6, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Korg Minilogue XDm, Roland SPD-30, Roland SPD-SX Special Edition, Roland KT-10, Maschine, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen + Octopre, Strymon Pedals, Cubase Pro 11.

« Reply #144 on: May 21, 2021, 04:48:35 PM »

LOL IF they get made

It wouldn't be a bad thing if he sold all his designs to Focusrite and let them produce.  I suspect Tom, like Dave is an engineer at heart and doesn't enjoy all of the other aspects of business ownership.

I'd be 100% behind that because at this rate, Tom is producing vaporware.