Missing some mod destinations

Missing some mod destinations
« on: May 14, 2020, 11:41:58 PM »
I’m missing some, for me always very interesting mod destinations.

Env sustain
Arp octave and repeat
Glide

Probably some more that I haven’t tried to use yet.
Would be really sweet to see them in a future update.

Keep up this awesome work guys!

Re: Missing some mod destinations
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 07:41:33 AM »
Yes, envelope sustain stage is one modulation destination I’d really like to see. It’s on the Subsequent 37 and is really useful.

MickH

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 09:19:13 AM »
I agree with this, especially when using the envelope on loop mode as it determines the level at which the loop retriggers iirc

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 09:49:29 AM »
+1 for all of those.

I have sent requests for these mod destinations as well:

Global Seq Ratcheting Offset
Global Seq Duration Offset
Global Seq Velocity Offset   

The Ratcheting Offset would be ridiculously cool, if assigning a slider or mod wheel to it.   Then, while the sequencer is playing you could have real time control over rapid-fire note repeats / note scattering.   You could do Aphex Twin style sequence mangling and perform really cool build ups / breakdowns combining the ratcheting offset with other modulation changes (adjusting decay, effects levels, etc)   This is my #1 request :)

Having ability to modulate the offset of Seq velocity and duration steps would also be useful to allow real-time performance control over how the sequences are articulated... if assigned to a mod wheel / slider / pedal... or assigning an LFO could allow for some really interesting effects, changing up the sequence groove/feel.   

All three of the above mod destinations would just be added to whatever is currently set for a given sequence step that is playing... that's why I'm referring to them as "global offsets".   

OB-X8, Pro 3, P6, Rev2, Take 5, 3rd Wave, Deepmind, PolyBrute, Sub 37
Sound Sets:
https://sounddesign.sellfy.store/
Free Patches:
https://www.PresetPatch.com/user/CreativeSpiral

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2020, 12:21:07 PM »
B. P. M.