I still am clueless about the color of the buttons.

I still am clueless about the color of the buttons.
« on: April 30, 2020, 03:17:06 PM »
What do the color of the 4 sequence select buttons mean?  and other shadings in the sequencer.  This is not covered in the manual.  I  upgraded to the latest OS.
Thanks!

Re: I still am clueless about the color of the buttons.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 06:57:45 PM »
Dude, you circular logic'd me back to my original post (sorry - I thought I had asked prior in someone's thread...)

I am still trying to figure out when and why the four seperate sequencer phrases (A,B,C,D) change colors.  The word "color" is not in the manual.  I think I'm getting a little closer with the individual track buttons per phrase.

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 09:47:40 AM »
Dude, you circular logic'd me back to my original post (sorry - I thought I had asked prior in someone's thread...)

I am still trying to figure out when and why the four seperate sequencer phrases (A,B,C,D) change colors.  The word "color" is not in the manual.  I think I'm getting a little closer with the individual track buttons per phrase.
Replies in that thread explain most of the color coding.

Each of the 4 sequences you can pull up with a program has its own color. I don’t recall those changing color. They just let you know which sequence is active—probably useful in a dark stage.

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 01:09:55 PM »
hmmm...I'll have to do a little more testing, but I thought that some patches have all 4 buttons white, while others have colors.

Anybody from Sequential care to jump in and clear this up?  I can't be the only one wondering about this (can I?).

Thanks again!