The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

Sequencer Direction?

Sequencer Direction?
« on: April 30, 2020, 11:47:51 AM »
Any chance we would get an update for sequencer direction options? Backwards, ping-pong, random would be awesome

OceanMachine

Re: Sequencer Direction?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 01:51:38 PM »
https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,1470.msg44083.html#msg44083

Honestly at this point I really think Sequential should just come out with a standalone multitrack sequencer and be like "There...go nuts!"
Prophet 6, Prophet X, Tempest Drum Computer, ISLA S2400 Drum Sampler, Fender American Stratocaster, Roger Linn Adrenalinn iii, ASUS Zenbook Pro Computer, Soundcraft MTK 22 Mixer, Mark Of The Unicorn Digital Performer 10 Software.

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 04:01:23 PM »
My first thought when using the new Pro 3 sequencer was that it could be it's own standalone product.

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 05:58:33 PM »
My first thought when using the new Pro 3 sequencer was that it could be it's own standalone product.

It could be for mono synths but imagine a standalone Sequential sequencer with 8 poly sequencer and 8 mono sequencers. Each with step ratchet, step length and of course song mode. Sort of a tribute to Sequential's old Model 700 programmer or even their much later Sequential Studio 440

Prophet 6, Prophet X, Tempest Drum Computer, ISLA S2400 Drum Sampler, Fender American Stratocaster, Roger Linn Adrenalinn iii, ASUS Zenbook Pro Computer, Soundcraft MTK 22 Mixer, Mark Of The Unicorn Digital Performer 10 Software.