The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

Pro3 freezes when in Play List mode with sequencer.

Pro3 freezes when in Play List mode with sequencer.
« on: April 24, 2020, 02:23:33 AM »
Hey guys,

Ive updated the OS to the most recent one on this board.
When Im in Play List mode and press play on the sequencer the Pro 3 completely freezes.
All the buttons become inactive. I can't get out of Play List mode and have to switch it off and on again.

Its fine if I switch off the Play List button once I've found the sound I want but a lot of the time I forget and its frustrating having to switch off the synth every time.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Pym

Re: Pro3 freezes when in Play List mode with sequencer.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 10:34:05 AM »
I just tested it quick here because that sounds pretty serious but it isn't freezing for me. If you can provide more context maybe I can look into it, contact support and send them any info you have

Hey guys,

Ive updated the OS to the most recent one on this board.
When Im in Play List mode and press play on the sequencer the Pro 3 completely freezes.
All the buttons become inactive. I can't get out of Play List mode and have to switch it off and on again.

Its fine if I switch off the Play List button once I've found the sound I want but a lot of the time I forget and its frustrating having to switch off the synth every time.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Dave Smith Instruments

Pym

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 10:44:42 AM »
Actually I just got a freeze. Not sure what caused it but it isn't as simple as it being in playlist mode, although I think it's related.

I'll figure it out shortly and it will be in the next update
Dave Smith Instruments

Pym

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 10:53:00 AM »
Specifically using the track select button freezes the unit, I know why, bug will be fixed in the next release. Just avoid track select while you have playlist on for the moment
Dave Smith Instruments

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 03:00:41 PM »
Thanks Pym!