Hold button not working.

Hold button not working.
« on: April 20, 2020, 11:02:24 PM »
Hello,
I have a problem with my Hold button who doesn't work ,is there something i can do to fix it?
Thank you .

Re: Hold button not working.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 02:01:30 PM »
Hello,
I have a problem with my Hold button who doesn't work ,is there something i can do to fix it?
Thank you .

I think mine is doing the same thing... at least I can't figure out why it works sometimes and not others.  I have my P6 in unison mode with the arpeggiator running, and for the life of me I can't get HOLD to engage. I haven't found anything in the manual to suggest why it's behaving inconsistently.

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 02:08:11 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but still struggling with this. Anyone have ideas on why it might not be engaging?

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 03:13:29 PM »
I've not had this problem with my 6, but I believe the common recommendation for any not-working-as-expected button on a P6/OB-6 is simply to press it repeatedly a good number of times! Give 50 quick presses and see if that sorts out the problem. If that doesn't do it, give support a buzz.

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 09:39:12 AM »
I've not had this problem with my 6, but I believe the common recommendation for any not-working-as-expected button on a P6/OB-6 is simply to press it repeatedly a good number of times! Give 50 quick presses and see if that sorts out the problem. If that doesn't do it, give support a buzz.

I've finally contacted support for this, as tapping the button for the past year still hasn't fixed it  ;D. Will post back here with any tips/resolution when we find one.

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 04:45:36 PM »
I've finally contacted support for this, as tapping the button for the past year still hasn't fixed it  ;D. Will post back here with any tips/resolution when we find one.

Well, after upgrading to firmware 1.6.7, it's working again.