Arpeggiator Gate Length

Arpeggiator Gate Length
« on: April 19, 2020, 10:12:21 AM »
I have a fairly new Rev2 and decided to use the arpeggiator on a track, but it's too staccato. Does anyone know if there's e a way to change the gate length? Can't seem to find it  in the settings or manual.

Re: Arpeggiator Gate Length
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 12:11:49 PM »
It’s set to I believe 50%. I end up adjusting the envelope accordingly.

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2023, 04:01:23 PM »
Reviving an old thread, I'm having this same issue.

I tried adjusting this different envelopes, as guyaguy suggested, but that didn't work.

One work-around is to increase the release on amp envelope, but that's not what I'm trying to do.

• I'm trying to use the Glide with the Arp, but the length of the note won't connect the two notes properly (in legato fashion).

I'm not seeing the 50% length anywhere for adjustments. Maybe it's right in front of me and I can't see it.

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 03:06:35 AM »
As said it's fixed to 50%, and also mentioned in manual.

If not continuous like on Polybrute, at least settings 25,50,75% as on Prologue would be very usable. Open up for many more sounds and tempos.

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2023, 03:39:24 PM »

• I'm trying to use the Glide with the Arp, but the length of the note won't connect the two notes properly (in legato fashion).

Make sure you aren't trying to use one of the two "auto glide" modes. These settings are in the misc parameters menu...