LED Brightness?

LED Brightness?
« on: December 15, 2023, 04:54:34 PM »
Hi! I'm a new owner of a Pro 3, and I have a question I'd think would be pretty easy but searching everywhere I can't find an answer and I'm surprised there may not be a way to do this...

Is there any way to turn down the brightness of the LED buttons? Maybe it's just mine but they're crazy bright and I really hope there's a way to turn them down a bit.

Thanks!
Tori

Re: LED Brightness?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 07:34:06 AM »
Hi! I'm a new owner of a Pro 3, and I have a question I'd think would be pretty easy but searching everywhere I can't find an answer and I'm surprised there may not be a way to do this...

Is there any way to turn down the brightness of the LED buttons? Maybe it's just mine but they're crazy bright and I really hope there's a way to turn them down a bit.

Thanks!
Tori

Hi Tori,

I do not believe there is anyway to turn down the red led lights. Mine are super bright as well. I'm pretty sure this is across the board for all Pro3, Pro3 SE models.

Regards,
Matthew

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 03:57:52 PM »
Drat, I figured as much.  Although I recognize it's unlikely, I'll hope that in a future software revision they add this.

Thank you!

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2023, 09:50:52 AM »
Drat, I figured as much.  Although I recognize it's unlikely, I'll hope that in a future software revision they add this.

Thank you!

Hmmn, yes seems unlikely.  How 'bout brighter spotlights on your stage or sunglasses...  ;)       
Sequential/DSI Equipment: Poly Evolver Keyboard, Evolver desktop,   Pro-2, Pro-3, OB6, P-12,

https://Soundcloud.com/wavescape-1

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2023, 10:50:46 AM »
Not sure if this is helpful at all, but I have two effects pedals on which the lights are ridiculously bright - ludicrously so, to the point that they’re even distracting in a well lit room. I stuck some opaque tape over the lights, so that I could still see them when they flashed, but not so bright as to feel you’d been staring at the sun for fourteen hours. Stupid solution in some ways, but kind of works.. not sure how practical it is for a synth with lots of leds though