Gig bag / Flightcase for PRO 3 (standard edition)

Gig bag / Flightcase for PRO 3 (standard edition)
« on: April 09, 2020, 02:10:47 AM »
Hi,

This is my first post on the forum. I have just become a proud PRO-3 user. What a machine and sound. It is a super inspiring synth. I would like to know if some of you have some tips about a good gig bag / case with a relative small footprint and snug fit. I have a iSeries 49-note Keyboard Case for my OB-6 and the PRO-3 will fit but I'm looking for something smaller.

Kind regards,

Felix

Re: Gig bag / Flightcase for PRO 3 (standard edition)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 04:18:02 PM »
Hi,

This is my first post on the forum. I have just become a proud PRO-3 user. What a machine and sound. It is a super inspiring synth. I would like to know if some of you have some tips about a good gig bag / case with a relative small footprint and snug fit. I have a iSeries 49-note Keyboard Case for my OB-6 and the PRO-3 will fit but I'm looking for something smaller.

Kind regards,

Felix

I asked this advice from one of the guys at Sweetwater and he suggested this bag.

Made by Gator

G-Club-Control-27BP Backpack for DJ Controllers up to 27"

The dimensions appear to be perfectly suited for the PRO 3.

Good luck!
Exploring sound via
Eurorack
Moog
Sequential Pro3 SE

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 12:07:18 AM »
That's a great tip. Thank you so much!

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 12:34:32 PM »
Can anyone confirm that the Gator G-Club-Control-27BP Backpack fits the Pro 3 standard edition? The interior is 4" high but the synth is a little more than that.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 12:44:11 PM by OrganizedSlime »

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 07:42:55 AM »
Analog cases made one that fits either the Pro3 Standard or the SE: https://analogcases.com/products/sustain-pro-3-case?_pos=1&_sid=eb72b73fc&_ss=r
SEQUENTIAL

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2021, 12:44:29 AM »
Can anyone confirm that the Gator G-Club-Control-27BP Backpack fits the Pro 3 standard edition? The interior is 4" high but the synth is a little more than that.

Yes. I use one and it's a fantastic case. I have a decksaver lid as well and the combo seems very safe and easy to transport. Very nice and well made case that fits the Pro3 just about perfectly.

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 12:22:59 PM »
I ended up getting the Analog Cases bag on sale, but I'm debating returning it. The Gator bag looks superior: Better accessory compartments, internal straps to secure the Pro 3, has a shoulder strap, has a sternum strap on the backpack straps, has additional protective plastic on the corners and bottoms. A standard Pro 3 in the Analog Cases bag has too much room. I have the Decksaver and it doesn't stay on very well in the Analog Case due to lack of strapping and too much space. So I either need to strap it down around the Pro 3 or send the bag back and get the Gator bag.

Anyone considering the two should definitely go with the Gator bag for the standard Pro 3. For the Pro 3 special edition you might need the Analog Cases bag unless you go with a flight case (heavy!)