Wood ends

Rico

Wood ends
« on: April 08, 2020, 10:48:56 AM »
Since the sequential web store is down due to Corona I thought I'd make my own wood ends for my P08 module. Mine was bought used with only the rack ends, so I don't have the wood. Could anyone maybe kindly give me the measurments in cm?

Sacred Synthesis

Re: Wood ends
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 11:00:35 AM »
Somewhere online you can find a boutique store that makes wood end cheeks for a variety of synthesizers, including the Prophet '08.  You could search for the site and find the information there.  I'll try to search later tonight.

Rico

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 11:06:55 AM »
Somewhere online you can find a boutique store that makes wood end cheeks for a variety of synthesizers, including the Prophet '08.  You could search for the site and find the information there.  I'll try to search later tonight.

Actually searched but didn't find for the Prophet 08!

Sacred Synthesis

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 12:20:17 PM »
I'm sure they at least used to make the wood ends for the P'08, because I almost ordered them myself.  But you only want the measurements, so maybe they can tell you.

This is one site, but I'm not sure if it was the one I had originally found:

https://www.gmusynth.com/collections/woodworks/sequential
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 12:24:11 PM by Sacred Synthesis »

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 12:31:52 PM »
Since the sequential web store is down due to Corona I thought I'd make my own wood ends for my P08 module. Mine was bought used with only the rack ends, so I don't have the wood. Could anyone maybe kindly give me the measurments in cm?

I’m kind of late to the party, but I’ve made a set of prophet 8 panels, if you’re interested send me a PM,
Thanks!
Prophet~6|Prophet~10 Rev3|Prophet~10 Rev4|OB-6|OB-Xa |Minimoog Model-D (reissue)|Tempest|DMX|LinnDrum|Drumtraks

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2021, 08:46:25 AM »

Actually searched but didn't find for the Prophet 08!

Hey, I made a few prophet 8s, you can see them in this little slideshow video , what are your thoughts ?

https://youtu.be/wPMRXMV6axY
Prophet~6|Prophet~10 Rev3|Prophet~10 Rev4|OB-6|OB-Xa |Minimoog Model-D (reissue)|Tempest|DMX|LinnDrum|Drumtraks