More noise types?

More noise types?
« on: April 02, 2020, 05:02:20 PM »
White is nice. But sometimes I feel more pink, or blue, or red, or even brown. Any chance the PRO 3 can get more noise types?

I'm loving the PRO 3 btw  8)

Re: More noise types?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 04:45:48 PM »
I like the white noise too, but i think the level is to loud. I have problems to adjust the level, when i need only a little bit of noise. But this is a first world problem. More noise types would be fine, if it's possible.

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 07:56:03 PM »
Modulating the noise can bring out different timbres, especially if Osc 3 is the source.

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 03:00:46 AM »
I like the white noise too, but i think the level is to loud. I have problems to adjust the level, when i need only a little bit of noise. But this is a first world problem. More noise types would be fine, if it's possible.

Yes, the taper of the level could use some tweaking IMO. It comes on strong fast.

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 06:50:36 PM »
I absolutely HATE to say this, but this is one area where the Matrixbrute has it on the PRO 3.  The MB gives you 4 noise types and the red is frankly the best sounding part of that machine.

PRO 3 sounds absolutely gorgeous, SO happy with it.

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2020, 01:11:21 AM »
White is nice. But sometimes I feel more pink, or blue, or red, or even brown. Any chance the PRO 3 can get more noise types?

I'm loving the PRO 3 btw  8)

+1