Can anyone recommend any paid patch banks/willing to share patches?

Im trying to explore using the pro2 in a more complex way, and i'm not ashamed to say i'm not good with the more advanced features (multiple delay lines, FM, sequencer).

I was wondering if there were any decent patch banks that anyone knew of showcasing more than pads/basses/leads, into modulations and sequencer work as its a bit of an deep one this, or is anyone willing to share their patches (i would be willing to donate some money somewhere if they wanted)

Good gnarly basses I can make but i am constantly making it sound really ugly

I have the Aiyn Zahev pack, and the one by Kurt, other than that no others

Thanks people, hope you are all well !

Re: Can anyone recommend any paid patch banks/willing to share patches?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 01:08:54 PM »
Im trying to explore using the pro2 in a more complex way, and i'm not ashamed to say i'm not good with the more advanced features (multiple delay lines, FM, sequencer).

I was wondering if there were any decent patch banks that anyone knew of showcasing more than pads/basses/leads, into modulations and sequencer work as its a bit of an deep one this, or is anyone willing to share their patches (i would be willing to donate some money somewhere if they wanted)

Good gnarly basses I can make but i am constantly making it sound really ugly

I have the Aiyn Zahev pack, and the one by Kurt, other than that no others

Thanks people, hope you are all well !

I like to know that too!

Where did you find the soundbank by Kurt? I did found the soundbank by Aiyn Zahev.

Cheers,
Karsten