Moog One Samples and Presets

drew_n

Re: Moog One Samples and Presets
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2022, 10:53:31 PM »
Dear Shaw,

Is it possible to know what samples are used for the presets for both M1 and the replicants pack?
This seems to be the only way to free up some hard drive space :)

I have that information for the Moog One Samples and Presets -- you can download it here:  http://modulatable.com/moog-one.html

I haven't created that list for Replicants, but will see if I can find the time to get that done.

The link is dead?

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2022, 02:09:09 AM »
This sounds great and Iím interested, but the link is dead. Is there any word on alternative ways to find this?

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2022, 06:47:03 AM »
This sounds great and Iím interested, but the link is dead. Is there any word on alternative ways to find this?

The Moog One Samples package is a really superb set of sounds and presets however, Shaw is no longer selling his sound packs. He has been known to give them freely to those who ask politely, though. Not sure if he still reads this forum as I havenít seen any posts from him in a long while however, you might try modulatable.synthesis@gmail.com and see if he responds.

Keith
Prophet X, Prophet 6, Nord Electro 5D 73, Korg Wavestate, NDLR, Arturia Matrixbrute, Waldorf Iridium, BARP 2600 and altogether too many guitars.