A couple of tracks recorded with my Rev2 and BigSky reverb

A couple of tracks recorded with my Rev2 and BigSky reverb
« on: March 04, 2020, 03:51:56 AM »
Hi,

I am new to the forum.  I have had my 16-voice Rev2 for just over a year now and occasionally upload tracks to a YouTube channel (just for fun).  I also have a Sub 37, a Minilogue and a couple of Elektron boxes.  As well as synths, I enjoy playing around with computer graphics and the channel gives me an opportunity to explore both of these.

I thought I would share a couple of tracks.   For both of these I am using a BigSky reverb pedal which has become my "go-to" reverb for my synths.

I would value any feedback.

jok3r

Re: A couple of tracks recorded with my Rev2 and BigSky reverb
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 04:44:34 AM »
I use a Rev2 with a BigSky (and Timeline and Mobius = the holy Strymon Trinity) myself and this is an absolute dream combo. You can do very atmospheric stuff with this (I think you could send everything in the BigSky and get some instant ambient stuff out of it). I like your videos very much.

With Mobius you can also create some really cool organ and e-piano patches with your Rev2. If you don't have one, get one... you won't regret it.
Prophet Rev2, Moog Matriarch, Novation Peak, Arturia DrumBrute Impact, Korg Kronos 2 88, Kurzweil PC 361, Yamaha S90ES

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 04:33:15 PM »
Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll certainly check out the Mobius.

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 08:06:27 PM »
lovely!