Paul Dither's Prophet-6 Patches

Paul Dither's Prophet-6 Patches
« on: March 24, 2016, 07:12:52 PM »
Here are 100 new sounds for your pleasure: http://mikehiegemann.com/sound-design/prophet-6-sounds/

sofine

Re: Paul Dither's Prophet-6 Patches
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 05:35:01 AM »
Hi Mike,

Seeing that you were most helpful in my decision to get a Pro2 and a Prophet 6 I will most likely buy your patches once I get to play my P6, which is waiting at home for me to get my hands next Monday!

Wait, hang on, you've been helpful in my splashing out of over 4k euro......grrrrr... why I oughta.... :)

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 07:50:28 AM »
Hi Mike,

Seeing that you were most helpful in my decision to get a Pro2 and a Prophet 6 I will most likely buy your patches once I get to play my P6, which is waiting at home for me to get my hands next Monday!

Wait, hang on, you've been helpful in my splashing out of over 4k euro......grrrrr... why I oughta.... :)

Thanks for your kind words, sofine!  ;D

sofine

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 09:31:54 AM »
Paul,

I just tried to buy your patches but it doesn't seem to allow paypal payments from Ireland.

Do you want to PM me your details and I'll just pay you directly?

Thanks,

Simon

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 10:57:35 AM »
Paul,

I just tried to buy your patches but it doesn't seem to allow paypal payments from Ireland.

Do you want to PM me your details and I'll just pay you directly?

Thanks,

Simon

Hi Simon,

I just replied to your comment on my blog. I can send you an invoice instead. Just PM me the email address that is associated with your Paypal account.

Jonas Sjöström

• Prophetate the world of music!
    • The Eyes of Olivia Wilde
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 10:33:20 AM »
Sounds absolutley amazing! The choir pad in the beginning of demo 3 is just stunning :)
Drumtraks, Poly Seq, Mopho, Pro-2, Prophet~5, Prophet~6

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 10:37:19 AM »
Sounds absolutley amazing! The choir pad in the beginning of demo 3 is just stunning :)

Thanks a lot, Jonas!

Jonas Sjöström

• Prophetate the world of music!
    • The Eyes of Olivia Wilde
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 10:45:06 AM »
Listening right now on the 3rd demo :) good god!
Drumtraks, Poly Seq, Mopho, Pro-2, Prophet~5, Prophet~6

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2016, 12:20:15 PM »
Paul , is it possible somehow to open .syx file and change installation destination? I would like to load your patches into User Bank2 (between 200 and 299).

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2016, 01:33:08 PM »
Paul , is it possible somehow to open .syx file and change installation destination? I would like to load your patches into User Bank2 (between 200 and 299).

No, unfortunately not. You can only dump it to where it came from, which in this case is User Bank 1 (program 000-099). But you might be able to navigate it to a different location with the help of the SoundTower editor.

sofine

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 03:20:26 PM »
It would be great to have a p6 librarian. I don't need all the features of the sound tower editor,  just the librarian.

Anyway, after a few hours with your patches, very impressed. Got lost in a few of them!

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2016, 11:13:01 PM »
It would be great to have a p6 librarian. I don't need all the features of the sound tower editor,  just the librarian.

Anyway, after a few hours with your patches, very impressed. Got lost in a few of them!

Yeah, just a librarian would be fine. And thanks again for your kind words. Glad you like the sounds.

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 02:29:19 AM »

Thanks a lot, Jonas!
Is that the 'Love Like Blood' one? Yeah, that sounds gorgeous. Is that sound in the 100 patches?

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 09:06:54 AM »

Thanks a lot, Jonas!
Is that the 'Love Like Blood' one? Yeah, that sounds gorgeous. Is that sound in the 100 patches?

It is that sound. And yes, it's part of the set.

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2016, 05:06:58 AM »

Cool!  Only just got around to listening to all the rest of the demos.  Very impressive and some genuinely inspiring sounds in there.  Just ordered the patches. :)

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 06:22:11 AM »

Cool!  Only just got around to listening to all the rest of the demos.  Very impressive and some genuinely inspiring sounds in there.  Just ordered the patches. :)

Thanks a lot, Fuseball!

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 12:21:13 PM »

No, unfortunately not. You can only dump it to where it came from, which in this case is User Bank 1 (program 000-099). But you might be able to navigate it to a different location with the help of the SoundTower editor.

Thank you for answer Paul!  :)