Keys dropping out on factory and blank patches [Help!]

Keys dropping out on factory and blank patches [Help!]
« on: February 09, 2020, 03:38:39 PM »
Terribly sorry to bother everyone if this is a problem addressed elsewhere: 

Have suddenly developed a problem where about 1/3 of the keys on my Rev 2 will not produce any sound on random Factory patches and also the 'basic' blank patch.  The non-working keys tend to be grouped together, so you can play 8 or 9 keys up the scale and then 4 or 5 in a row won't make any sounds, and then the next 8 or 9 play normal, etc.  On most patches everything plays fine, but flipping the pattern to a new one will often drop out several keys that were just working fine on a previous patch. It's maddening.

Have reset all globals, re-calibrated, and the problem persists.  No usb/midi plugged in. 

I don't think it is an issue with the physical hardware as the non-working keys will suddenly work fine depending on the patch.  Since these are also the factory patches and globals have been reset (several times) I can't think of anything screwy settings-wise that would be causing this. 

I made the terrible mistake of letting my twin toddlers play this keyboard on and off and I fully regret this now :(

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, this is driving me insane.

-Art

Re: Keys dropping out on factory and blank patches [Help!]
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 05:53:55 PM »
I am a complete moron and mods please feel free to delete the above.  Quite embarrassing.

Never swap your cables around when you haven't gotten any sleep, had my 1/4"s hooked up to the B OUTPUT instead of MAIN so that seems to have covered why I was getting such weird splits and drop-offs