Mod source "Audio Out"

Razmo

• I am shadow...
    • Kaleidoscopic Artworks
Mod source "Audio Out"
« on: February 03, 2020, 11:52:48 PM »
Hi... Anyone who can answer this, and I would appreciate it.

The mod source "Audio Out", where in the signal chain is this tapped? I assume it cannot be after the FX are added since that is stereo... It is the mono signal right before the signal is sent to the fx engine right?

It is of importance to me because this will allow me to send the signal out to eurorack via the CVs from after the internal filters as well which could be quite useful.
If you need me, follow the shadows...

Re: Mod source "Audio Out"
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 06:43:20 AM »
* Audio Out is the digitized audio signal after the
Amplifier VCA

(pretty sure itīs still like that)

Razmo

• I am shadow...
    • Kaleidoscopic Artworks
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 09:35:43 AM »
Amplifier VCA

Was that in the manual? Guess I must have missed looking it up then... but thanks for the info, it is like I suspected then... it is most likely the signal digitized for sending to the fx and use in the tuned feedback.
If you need me, follow the shadows...

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 11:46:47 AM »
Amplifier VCA

Was that in the manual? Guess I must have missed looking it up then... but thanks for the info, it is like I suspected then... it is most likely the signal digitized for sending to the fx and use in the tuned feedback.
That's how it works on the Rev 2 so I'm assuming it's the same here. It also means you can use the onboard feedback in addition to feeding this out back into the audio in...just in case there weren't enough gain stages on the unit already!  ;D