Rev2 Oscillator Drop Out - SOLVED

Rev2 Oscillator Drop Out - SOLVED
« on: January 26, 2020, 12:40:19 PM »
I have a Rev2 8-voice module.  I am experiencing oscillator drop out when I use it with a particular MIDI controller -- my Roland D50.  When I control it with other keyboards, such as a Roland System-8, a Yamaha Reface DX, and a Moog Sub Phatty, the problem does not occur.  But when I use my D50, if I set up an init patch and use a long decay and release, I'll sound one note higher up on the keyboard, then sound a lower note before the release on the first note has gone down, and hitting the second note will cut off the first note.  It doesn't happen EVERY time I strike a note, but it does happen most of the time. 

This is very strange, because I have used the D50 to control other poly synths with no problems.  I am thinking there must be some MIDI setting that isn't meshing between the D50 and the Rev2, but I'm not sure what MIDI setting would be impacting this.

The Rev2 is using version 1.1.4.5. 

Does anybody have any ideas of what might be happening here?

UPDATE - PROBLEM SOLVED

So, I updated to the current OS, but the problem was persisting.  I delved further into the MIDI, and the "MIDI Param Rcv" on the Rev2 was set to NRPN."  I turned that to "Off," and the problem was solved.  Thought I'd post the update for the good of the internet in case someone else runs into a similar issue.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 01:29:04 PM by Mind Flayer »