Prophet REV2 Arp Relatch not working

Prophet REV2 Arp Relatch not working
« on: January 15, 2020, 11:14:12 AM »
I'm having this terrible issue with my machine, desktop 8 voices. Arp relatch won't work consistently. It works sometime sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't if I switch the machine off and then on there are chances that it will work.
I have trying everything it's 6 months that I am trying to figure it out and the DSI support can't work it out either. I'm running the latest OS 1.1.5.9.
Anyone can help here?
Thank you!!!

maxter

Re: Prophet REV2 Arp Relatch not working
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 03:51:36 AM »
I don't think there's a way, unfortunately. There are still bugs with both the arp and the sequencers, and while I think there will be more OS releases, I doubt whether they'll ever get an OS together without bugs. Personally, I stay away from making sequences and arps on the Rev2, until the bugs are fixed, hopefully...

While I do like some of the bonus features of the Rev2, ie those that work, at many times I've regretted selling the Prophet 08, because I could at least use the gated sequencers reliably. Because of this, I actually spend very little time on the Rev2 at all anymore, because of the frustration that comes with the bugs, spending more time trying to work around bugs instead of actual programming.

The Rev2 is a dream synth to me, if it worked. But it has been crippled since the release, and still is.
The Way the Truth and the Life

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 11:46:51 AM »
I've not had problems with Relatch. What's not working for you?

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2021, 05:11:26 AM »
I can confirm this issue.  Sometimes it stops working.  Performed a test - init patch, turn Arp on, set Arp Relatch to On, press Hold, play a note, it repeats, play another note, it repeats the two notes alternately.  Turn it off and on again, repeat, this time it changes to just repeating the second note