Line in display

Line in display
« on: January 09, 2020, 08:26:04 PM »
I purchased a 16 voice module REV2 from Proaudiostar and when it got to me it seems fine but there is a single pixel vertical line that persists on the screen even when it goes to screen saver mode. I do see the line momentarily blink during the startup routine. (I just noticed that today) Proaudiostar is willing to refund me my money, but they claim they don’t have another to sell me. It was a good deal, as it was b-stock. They seem to actually have another b-stock one for sale, but asking for that one got me stone-walled.

Anyway, I thought that maybe it could be software related, having noticed it blink off for a millisecond or two during start up. I’d rather not have to wait to find another and I guess I can also send it back for service. It’s running the latest OS according to Sequential’s site. Any ideas before I send it away? Worth trying to see if the connector to the display is seated correctly?
You can't make everybody happy, but you can make everyone miserable.

Re: Line in display
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 06:24:12 AM »
I had this, get in touch with tech support. I got sent a free replacement screen was dead easy to fit as well.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 02:53:10 PM »
Did you replace the screen yourself? Was it really that easy? I just got a rev 2 and almost immediately got the line.

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 08:30:06 AM »
I just got my Rev2 today and the vertical line appeared on the display after using it for about an hour. I've contacted support. Doesn't seem to affect anything, but as a newbie who just spent a buncha money, it made me a tad nervous.

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 11:18:29 AM »
I just got my Rev2 today and the vertical line appeared on the display after using it for about an hour. I've contacted support. Doesn't seem to affect anything, but as a newbie who just spent a buncha money, it made me a tad nervous.
Super fast response from the Sequential support team. Very happy!

Sacred Synthesis

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 11:57:22 AM »
Super fast response from the Sequential support team. Very happy!

And what did they say?