Can you tell me what's wrong with this picture (Signal off-center)

ARNK

• Audio wishes from planet Mars / MEME DespiZer
    • Returning to Zero
What you're looking at here is a single oscillator sine wave. I've noticed this for a long time, but all patches lean slightly to the left speaker in regard to levels and other metering software as you see in the image. In fact, it's only ever been this way. Is your signal straight down the middle?

The greater the humiliation, the greater the rate of evaporation of that feeling and all subsequent dispositions. Make a comfortable world not a hot one.

ARNK

• Returning to Zero
Re: Can you tell me what's wrong with this picture (Signal off-center)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 10:08:44 PM »
Under Assign Source, Pan can be adjusted by a DC Offset of -5. This corrects the panning issue, but every preset is off by this amount. I've saved a basic program with this adjustment, but how can I apply it to all factory sounds? Is there a way to hack the Fixed Mods?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 10:10:16 PM by ARNK »
The greater the humiliation, the greater the rate of evaporation of that feeling and all subsequent dispositions. Make a comfortable world not a hot one.

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 10:30:55 AM »
Can't say I've noticed this. Might be easier to just balance with a mixer if you use one
Sequential/DSI Equipment: Poly Evolver Keyboard, Evolver desktop,   Pro-2, Pro-3, OB6, P-12,

https://Soundcloud.com/wavescape-1

ARNK

• Returning to Zero
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 06:16:59 PM »
Can't say I've noticed this. Might be easier to just balance with a mixer if you use one

Not a bad point.