Advent/Christmas Music on Synthesizer

Sacred Synthesis

Advent/Christmas Music on Synthesizer
« on: December 24, 2019, 10:36:49 AM »
Performed entirely on Evolvers and Prophet '08s and recorded live; no multi-tracking.

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel:

+++

Wake, Awake, for Night Is Flying:

+++

What Child Is This:

+++

Break Forth, O Beauteous Heavenly Light:

+++

Good Christian Men, Rejoice:

+++

Of The Father's Love Begotten:

+++

O Little Town of Bethlehem (Prophet '08 Carillon Patch):

« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 10:46:42 AM by Sacred Synthesis »

chysn

Re: Advent/Christmas Music on Synthesizer
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 06:42:06 PM »
I was hoping to find time to do another Christmas piece this year, but it really comes up fast and there's always so much to do. So I'll post one from a couple years ago. Merry Christmas!

Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

LoboLives

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 08:46:16 AM »
It's me Billy! Wishing you a Black Christmas everyone.

No overdubs. Everything you hear is played directly from the Prophet X with samples I put in.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 08:48:34 AM by LoboLives »

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 09:18:17 AM »
Cool hearing the two different versions of Oh come, Oh Come Emanuel.   Both better than the generic versions you hear at the mall.

This got me thinking about the single instrument challenge thread.   It would be interesting to have a something like a single song/single instrument thread.  The idea would be just to see what others come up with, with the common denominator being the song itself.  I suppose the song would need to be something commonplace or well liked (no, not "Jump"  ;)) and reasonably easy to perform. 

Sequential/DSI Equipment: Poly Evolver Keyboard, Evolver desktop,   Pro-2, Pro-3, OB6, P-12,

https://Soundcloud.com/wavescape-1