Issues with Presets

Issues with Presets
« on: December 18, 2019, 09:53:48 AM »
Hi there!

I'm a proud owner of a Prophet-6!  The only problem I'm facing currently is all the presets are not loading correctly.  So what's happening is only some of the parameters are being changed when I switch between presets.  It's causing the presets to just sound like a long sustain synth sound with LFO changing slightly.  So a weird bendy, unusable sound. What's weird is the presets load correctly like 1 out of 10 times I power on the unit.  And by loading correctly, I mean, they ALL  load correctly or the other 9 times they don't.

I tried reloading the factory presets with SysEx.  Powered it off and on multiple times.... and still nothing?  I've searched around on the forum and other sites online but can't seem to find anything on this.  Firmware is up to date with 1.5.9

PLEASE HELP!

EDIT: 
1) Here's how mine sounds going through the first 10 presets   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WjbIj2xfc5jDSKZTmUMZDOV-migj37mg/view?usp=sharing

1) Here's a video of how it should sound
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 10:08:36 AM by eventualinfinity »

Re: Issues with Presets
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 11:01:35 AM »
Support helped me!  As simple as moving the mod wheel.  It was registered as full on, even though it was just slightly engaged.  Wow, I feel dumb. BUT Im happy it was an easy fix.  I'll leave this post up if anyone else runs into this too.