NEW REGISTERING BUT STILL "MEGAVOICE"

NEW REGISTERING BUT STILL "MEGAVOICE"
« on: November 28, 2019, 06:54:09 PM »
hello everybody,
some people will still know me as i'm a prophet 08 user for a long time now and also shared the old dsi forum till i came back few moths ago and had some severe problems with new registration and the dsi team helped me to get back again
----but only for a while, one day i've been trying again and it didn't work......
i tried to change my password as i've forgotten my old-one..... no success
i tiried to register from new with my gmx account.....no success
i emailed the sequential-team for help .....no succes
but now i tried again with a new mail account and a new username despite im very proud of as i'm original transylvanian
and hoolahoop it works and here i am.....i'm back again......
my original username is "megavoice" and i'd like to keep it as i'm adorer of all that sounds extraordinarily anwhere on this planet :
singing, guitar playing, synth playing, and band playing
l looked into my profile and cannot find a way to reset my old username "megavoice"  back
can anybody tell me how to do.......if not I'll stay "count dracula"and beeing proud of continue using it.... if you allow me

cheers,

christian
"losers always whine at their best, and the winner is going home and fu*** the prom queen....."
Sean Connery to George Clooney in "THE ROCK"

Sacred Synthesis

Re: NEW REGISTERING BUT STILL "MEGAVOICE"
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 06:28:36 PM »
Welcome back, Count Megavoice!  This is the old Analog Organist.  I always like to see the old members join the newer forum.

What happens when you try to change your User Name in Profile > Account Settings > Modify Profile?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 06:55:58 PM by Sacred Synthesis »