Local Control/panel knobs/whut?

Local Control/panel knobs/whut?
« on: November 28, 2019, 10:06:49 AM »
Sorry, just think im taking crazy pills.

I'd swear that about a year ago i was working around with Local Control off and the panel knobs didnt affect the patch.  I filed that info in my brain, modified my workflow,  and everythings fine.

Now a year later im obsessed with changing up my configuration to utilise that phenomenon,  and armed with the latest OS, the knobs are now connected and change the sound.

Whut?

Did i get this confused with a different synth, did i dream it, or am i just not seeing that change in the OS Release Notes?

Re: Local Control/panel knobs/whut?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 03:00:01 PM »
Sorry, just think im taking crazy pills.

I'd swear that about a year ago i was working around with Local Control off and the panel knobs didnt affect the patch.  I filed that info in my brain, modified my workflow,  and everythings fine.

Now a year later im obsessed with changing up my configuration to utilise that phenomenon,  and armed with the latest OS, the knobs are now connected and change the sound.

Whut?

Did i get this confused with a different synth, did i dream it, or am i just not seeing that change in the OS Release Notes?

EDIT:
Ooops. Figured it out. Always seems like a stupid.
Posting here JUST IN CASE - I'm using a Pyramid to sequence stuff and had the whole MIDI Echo going in and back out to the Prophet 12 - so, crazy pills: Yes. With idiot pill chaser!  Bwahahha.