Did you know: assign lfo/lfo/etc to destination shortcut

Did you know: assign lfo/lfo/etc to destination shortcut
« on: November 23, 2019, 01:47:01 AM »
I’ve had my pro2 for several years now, and only recently found this shortcut:

Hold an lfo button and turn a knob. Now that lfo is assigned to that destination. This is much more convenient than the assign source/destination button combo’s, because it doesnt require the mod matrix, its assigned to the correct destination of the lfo itself, so you can use the frontpanel knob for amount and see the destination in the lfo pages. Works also for aux envelopes. Nowhere in the manual  :D

Re: Did you know: assign lfo/lfo/etc to destination shortcut
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 11:34:16 AM »
Although maybe not in the manual, this facility is well documented in various video demos online and in reviews of the Pro 2, so I used it within my first 5 minutes of ownership. Still, good to recap for those who haven't found it yet.

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 12:34:55 PM »
Thanks Steeboo,

Guess what...given the similar architecture- just tried this with the P12 and it works there too :).   I hadn't known this trick either.
Sequential/DSI Equipment: Poly Evolver Keyboard, Evolver desktop,   Pro-2, Pro-3, OB6, P-12,

https://Soundcloud.com/wavescape-1

ARNK

• Audio wishes from planet Mars / MEME DespiZer
    • Returning to Zero
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 07:41:03 PM »
I’ve had my pro2 for several years now, and only recently found this shortcut:

Hold an lfo button and turn a knob. Now that lfo is assigned to that destination. This is much more convenient than the assign source/destination button combo’s, because it doesnt require the mod matrix, its assigned to the correct destination of the lfo itself, so you can use the frontpanel knob for amount and see the destination in the lfo pages. Works also for aux envelopes. Nowhere in the manual  :D

I might of read that but thanks for the reminder!
The greater the humiliation, the greater the rate of evaporation of that feeling and all subsequent dispositions. Make a comfortable world not a hot one.