Arpeggiator Broken

Arpeggiator Broken
« on: November 22, 2019, 02:34:32 PM »
The Arp on my Pro 2 simply cycles up through different notes, none of the control work as normal.

Has anyone else experienced this - hope my Pro 2 isn't dying  :'(

Re: Arpeggiator Broken
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 01:55:25 PM »
Hi

i was just looking to fix the same problem ... look like the arp is sending a midi control out of nowhere that when it gets back from the DAW,  only  affect Osc 1 pitch... i cant get rid of it!
The 3 others look fine when i turn off the first one.

does it seems to be the same problem?
in the picture is what is recorded along the ARP notes

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 07:41:11 AM »
My problem was resolved - it was something to do with my routing in Live.

Maybe test your Pro 2 without the MIDI or DAW attached and see if the problem is being generated externally.

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 04:24:05 PM »
the problem is only there when its connected to logic with the local off and the track is selected to play the synth.
when i select another track and start the arpegio all is good.

and like you can see in the picture it does no give the parameter so i can filter it out..

what im i missing here... :(

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 10:51:23 AM »
the problem is only there when its connected to logic with the local off and the track is selected to play the synth.
when i select another track and start the arpegio all is good.

and like you can see in the picture it does no give the parameter so i can filter it out..

what im i missing here... :(

Did you find a resolution to this issue? Mine was short-lived and am back to square one. My guess is this is a bug in the latest and final firmware? When the Arp is activated in any DAW, OSC 1 pitch starts to cycle up in notes. When not connected to a DAW it works as normal.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 10:52:59 AM by jobinho »

mosen

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 05:33:04 AM »
On a sidenote, please beware of possible Midi Feedback Loops when connecting the pro2 to a daw via midi/usb. I get al kind aof weird behavior when i forget to disable Midi rec in Live and turn knobs, select Arp etc. Check your midi routing.