GENESIS Vol.1 for Prophet Rev2 / 128 presets

UXS

GENESIS Vol.1 for Prophet Rev2 / 128 presets
« on: November 22, 2019, 01:04:59 AM »
Hello

We are very happy that we can be here with the new ( our first one  ;) ) bank for PROPHET Rev2.

We've been working on this collection for quite a while.
After 8 months of work we present our first sound bank called
GENESIS  X SOUNDS Vol.1

Unlike other banks available on the market, this bank has a slightly more aggressive and modern character.
Some of the presets was already usend in
The package also includes sounds used in official music productions and soundtracks, on which we have worked over the last several months.

The GENESIS  X SOUNDS Vol.1 is filled up with 128 Patches covering all the key elements of EDM, Trance, Techno, Progressive Trance, Melodic House, Ambient but also it's flexible enough to fit in any music genre.

Feel free to check out our interactive website where you will find a lot of audio examples.

The soundbank is available exclusively at our oficial website :
https://www.ultimatexsounds.com

Audio & Video Examples :

Official Presentation :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLMCbzid_0w

Live Improv-Walkthrough :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiBlVtEy57o

Sound design for Access Virus Ti / Prophet Rev2 / Ni Massive / Sylenht1 / Dune / Korg

UXS

Re: GENESIS Vol.1 for Prophet Rev2 / 128 presets
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 05:33:22 AM »
We just upload free GENESIS demo bank with 9-10 presets.

Just go to www.ultimatexsounds.com and jump to " PROPHET Rev2 or FREE STUFF " section.
Below you will find presets list
Sound design for Access Virus Ti / Prophet Rev2 / Ni Massive / Sylenht1 / Dune / Korg

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 07:50:26 AM »
Hello,
I have one question according to your bank that sounds great by the way:
Are your sounds usable on a 8 voice Rev2? Because a lot of sounds seems to be in stack mode. But in particular I heard your interstellar organ sound and I wanted to know if it's usable just in single mode. Sometimes stack mode is only used to add fx to the sound without changing the nature of it, that's why I prefer asking you first before buying it.
Thank you.

UXS

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 11:01:15 AM »
Hello,
I have one question according to your bank that sounds great by the way:
Are your sounds usable on a 8 voice Rev2? Because a lot of sounds seems to be in stack mode. But in particular I heard your interstellar organ sound and I wanted to know if it's usable just in single mode. Sometimes stack mode is only used to add fx to the sound without changing the nature of it, that's why I prefer asking you first before buying it.
Thank you.

Overall there is 40 presets in STACK mode. Sometime layer 2 is just FX layer. It depends.
Interstellar organ sound is also STACK. Layer 2 is an octave lower and the sound is a bit a bit brighter.
You can play it just with Layer B but the sound will be a bit more poor.
We always creates sound on weaker versions of synthesizers. In this case it is similar and all sounds were made on Rev2 / 8 voices.

Cheers

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 12:09:52 PM »
Thank you for the information  :)

UXS

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 01:11:17 AM »
Thank you for the information  :)

My Pleasure !

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2020, 06:59:48 AM »
This is right up my street. Great work! Payday this week for me and then I'll hit "buy"

UXS

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2020, 12:38:13 AM »
Great !

The " Genesis 1 " for Prophet Rev2 got great review from Matthew S (MTV New Generation)
" The Best Soundbank for DSI PROPHET Rev2 " We are pleased to hear it !

More info below :

https://matthewess.com/the-best-soundbank-for-dsi-prophet-rev2/?fbclid=IwAR21bKQB8HgAJJdfSKofKufzpMl4a7-ozui8k3s6_uhkGQAg6_L3AOpJrz8

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2020, 01:56:20 PM »
I listened to some sounds on the website. It seems that the first patch (X Tuesday LD) has the same issue I have with chorus or a faster pan modulation. A cracking sound.

UXS

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2020, 12:44:56 AM »
I listened to some sounds on the website. It seems that the first patch (X Tuesday LD) has the same issue I have with chorus or a faster pan modulation. A cracking sound.

Agree mate. I can't get rid of cracking sound on Sawtooth, Rev Sawand Square LFO - IN PAN controle.
is this a known problem?

UXS

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 01:35:13 AM »
I think it's time to start working on Vol.2 :)

Cheers