DSI Rev2, '08 and P5 Patches for DSI Mopho x4

DSI Rev2, '08 and P5 Patches for DSI Mopho x4
« on: November 17, 2019, 06:19:30 AM »
Hi everyone,

Not long ago I replaced my DSI Rev2 by a Mopho x4. Both synths sound nearly identical, though Rev2 has a number of original patches that I knew I'd be missing, so I replicated them manually on a Mopho x4 copying all possible knob values of oscillators, filter, envelopes, lfos, mod, etc. Previously I also tried out the Prophet '08 bank on Rev2 and found a few wonderful sounds, too, so I decided to go for collecting a whole Prophet Legacy patch bank for the Mopho x4 to enjoy the mighty little machine even more. I decided to complete the bank by a selection of patches from the Jonas Sjostrom Prophet 5 re-creation bank that can be found on the official Sequential website.

The only criteria of how the patches for this bank were chosen out of nearly 800 legacy patches is how melodic, pleasing and unique they sound so to be able to actually make music using them. Though it's merely my subjective selection, I hope you'll also enjoy the bank as it has all the sweet bread and butter original Prophet signature sounds — the smooth keys, mellow strings, analog brass, evolving pads and huge basses.

Breathe new life into your Mopho x4s and other DSI machines as the bank is exported in the formats of Mopho, Tetra and Prophet '08, too.

Additionally, I made a handy list of the patches sorted into categories that can be edited to your liking.

Find the bank in the attachment or here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lgzkcy7t5vf0vsm/AAB92grTO5tCshbZGZu7ACDMa?dl=0

Enjoy!

Re: DSI Rev2, '08 and P5 Patches for DSI Mopho x4
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 08:21:32 PM »
Thank You!!  I know that took a lot of work.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 03:20:50 AM »
Thank You!!  I know that took a lot of work.

Ha yeah, thanks for your appreciation. Hope you enjoy the banks and have hours of fun!

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2022, 12:41:32 PM »
Wow, thanks for these. I appreciate your time spent making them and generosity in sharing!