Please DSI... Give us a proper Hybrid sampler :)

Razmo

• I am shadow...
    • Kaleidoscopic Artworks
Re: Please DSI... Give us a proper Hybrid sampler :)
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2017, 09:46:17 AM »
Yeah... I remember when I had my Eminent 310 Unique organ... nice top plate to put stuff onto :D ... but these days my studio table has a built in top plate for this, and the space between this and the desktop area beneath it has rackmounting holes... so if such a keyboard were to stand on my desktop, it would simply block all the rack gear behind it :D ... so that is not for me... I'm actually going to buy a Roland A-49 in the coming week, just to get the keys slimmed down to minimum space requirements on my desktop... and then not look back at any keyboard synth ever again... and just hope that IF DSI makes a sampler synthesizer one day, that it will be rackmountable in a 4U rackspace :D ... same goes for Quantum.
If you need me, follow the shadows...

Shaw

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2017, 09:59:06 AM »
Yeah... I remember when I had my Eminent 310 Unique organ... nice top plate to put stuff onto :D ... but these days my studio table has a built in top plate for this, and the space between this and the desktop area beneath it has rackmounting holes... so if such a keyboard were to stand on my desktop, it would simply block all the rack gear behind it :D ... so that is not for me... I'm actually going to buy a Roland A-49 in the coming week, just to get the keys slimmed down to minimum space requirements on my desktop... and then not look back at any keyboard synth ever again... and just hope that IF DSI makes a sampler synthesizer one day, that it will be rackmountable in a 4U rackspace :D ... same goes for Quantum.
History dictates that Waldorf will make a desktop module that may or may not be rack mountable... but +1 for the hope.
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

LoboLives

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2017, 10:34:40 AM »

As long as there is a keyboard version AND rack version we'll both be happy.

Razmo

• I am shadow...
    • Kaleidoscopic Artworks
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2017, 11:06:19 PM »

As long as there is a keyboard version AND rack version we'll both be happy.

I believe that a law should be made, that force synthesizer companies to make both keyboard, desktop and rackmount versions of any product :D
If you need me, follow the shadows...