Saving roll setting (And more generally mapping the Tempest settings structure)

Hi all.

As I slowly dig more into my Tempest, and I'm realizing I have some questions about the overall structural design of the machine.

At the moment, my main question is related to saving the roll/arpeggiation setting for a sound (a nice flute type sound I designed) to be ON when I load up the project and/or specific beats. My question is: can I save the roll setting? And if so, does the roll setting belong to the sound, the beat, or the project? I feel like I've tried them all to no avail.

This has led me to realize I don't have a firm grasp of what settings belong to what levels of the Tempest OS structure for the purpose of saving and loading. I tried to revisit the manual to clear this up, but I didn't find the information clearly presented if at all.

Let me give an example of what I'm looking for. I come to the Tempest after having learned (decently well) the Elektron Octatrack. On page 16 of the manual (https://www.elektron.se/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Octatrack-MKII-User-Manual_ENG-2.pdf) you can find an illustration of main items that comprise the octatrack structure and the relationship between them.

So, does this sort of description/illustration with what components (eg roll settings) belong to what save options (sound, beat, project) exist anywhere?

Thanks