Arpeggiator Out Bugs

Kevin

Arpeggiator Out Bugs
« on: November 13, 2019, 03:57:06 PM »
Have recently updated my OB6 to 1.5.5 and am enjoying the Arp & Sequencer out functions. However, i've noticed some errors in the output. If I connect my OB6 to one of my Roland Boutiques (the same error occurs on both the JP08 & SE02), the arp out will work, however, after a few chord or note changes the Boutique will receive a parameter change (as indicated by the dot appearing next to the patch number) and it seems to have a reduced gate time to the point of reducing the sound to blips. I can't pinpoint what action causes the issue. Is anyone else having these issue?

Re: Arpeggiator Out Bugs
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 04:58:32 AM »
Might not make a difference but does it still happen if you turn parameter transmit off in globals?

Re: Arpeggiator Out Bugs
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 01:03:10 PM »
However, i've noticed some errors in the output. If I connect my OB6 to one of my Roland Boutiques (the same error occurs on both the JP08 & SE02), the arp out will work, however, after a few chord or note changes the Boutique will receive a parameter change (as indicated by the dot appearing next to the patch number)...Is anyone else having these issue?
I think that this is a Roland issue. The OB6 output plays well with my Nord Electro, my antique Roland XP-10 and a MiniBrute (which I recently sold) but fails in the same way that you describe on my Roland SE-02 boutique synth. The Roland also fails similarly when I send sequences from my Arturia Beatstep Pro, which also 'plays well with others'.
DSI OB-6, Nord Electro 3HP & 6HP, Roland SoundCanvas SC55mkii, Beatstep Pro, KeyStep, Roland SE-02, MPD18 (+mpcstuff), Roland TD-4 V-drums, Fender-Rhodes Stage MK1, Reaper, plus dozens of acoustic instruments