Any issues with balanced TRS?

Any issues with balanced TRS?
« on: November 10, 2019, 08:50:33 PM »
I’m, somehow, out of unbalanced instrument cables and only have TRS, will they work?  I wouldn’t think there would be an issue, but I know for example I can’t use them with some of my mono’s.  Will this be a problem with the X?

Shaw

Re: Any issues with balanced TRS?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 09:20:30 PM »
I’m, somehow, out of unbalanced instrument cables and only have TRS, will they work?  I wouldn’t think there would be an issue, but I know for example I can’t use them with some of my mono’s.  Will this be a problem with the X?
I can't see any reason why it would be an issue.
I just tried TRSs in my B outputs... sounds just fine.
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

Re: Any issues with balanced TRS?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 09:26:32 PM »
I can't see any reason why it would be an issue.
I just tried TRSs in my B outputs... sounds just fine.

Thanks.  I couldn’t imagine any reason either, but didn’t want it to arrive and not have cables.