Famous Sounds for Prophet Rev2 - Vangelis - Jarre - Depeche Mode - Gary Numan &

Gerry Havinga

• Really enjoying creating sounds and composing.
    • For the love of electronic music
I just came across these patches, amazing:

His patches sound very close to the original, especially after adding a bit of reverb.

I bought them, waiting for delivery now. I'll update when I received and installed them.
DAW-less and going down the Eurorack rabbit hole.

I purchased Raheem’s patches as well. He is a excellent Sounddesigner. All his patches sounds amazing. Great stuff, highly recommended!  :)
DSI Pro2, Prophet 12 and Prophet Rev2 Keyboards, Waldorf Blofeld, Elektron Analog Four, Digitone, Analog Four, Synthstrom Deluge, Roli Seaboard
iPad Pro, Auria Pro, FabFilters, Eventide Blackhole and more great music apps. :)

jg666

Sounds very interesting, look forward to your opinions. Do you have a link to where these can be purchased?
DSI Prophet Rev2, DSI Pro 2, Moog Sub37, Korg Minilogue, Yamaha MOXF6, Yamaha MODX6, Yamaha Montage6

Gerry Havinga

Sounds very interesting, look forward to your opinions. Do you have a link to where these can be purchased?
Just follow the Youtube link. He provides payment (Paypal instructions in the comment for the video.

Just send Reeham via PayPal some money and enjoy...

51 programs that I have painstakingly designed for the Prophet Rev2.  Yours for £9 (paypal only). Please send money to creamyraheemy@gmail.com. Don't forget to say you are my friend on Paypal or there will be a charge.  You will receive 51 Programs in one bulk dump in SYSEX formas well as notes etc. .  Please email when you have made purchase and I will send the files to you as soon as I can. Thank you and enjoy!!

Programs include sounds emulating famous patches used by Vangelis, Jean-Michel Jarre, Gary Numan, Duran Duran, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Babylon Zoo, Berlin and more.

The programs will be dumped to user bank 4 of your prophet Rev2

I suggest purchasing or using a demo of the Valhalla Vintage Verb at https://valhalladsp.com/shop/reverb/v... as my sounds go well with the VST.
DSI Pro2, Prophet 12 and Prophet Rev2 Keyboards, Waldorf Blofeld, Elektron Analog Four, Digitone, Analog Four, Synthstrom Deluge, Roli Seaboard
iPad Pro, Auria Pro, FabFilters, Eventide Blackhole and more great music apps. :)

jg666

Thanks everyone. Nice to see someone charging in £ so I don’t have to convert to dollars or euros   :D

Has anyone had the chance to play with these yet? Do they sound as good as in the video?
DSI Prophet Rev2, DSI Pro 2, Moog Sub37, Korg Minilogue, Yamaha MOXF6, Yamaha MODX6, Yamaha Montage6

jg666

Have you had the chance to play with these yet?

Gerry Havinga

Yeah I had an hour today playing with a few of the Vangelis (Blade Runner) patches. Using my TC Electronic reverb on one layer and the Boss RV-500 on the other, did sound fantastic. I discovered one program that still had layer B set to init patch, which is a pity.

My overall impression is the sound quality of the patches is truly great. What is still missing in most of them is more performance modulation.

But unfortunately I have ran out of time. Busy with work and preparing for a business trip abroad.  I am trying to write a track with one of the Vangelis style programs. Hopefully I'll finish it next weekend and upload it to SC.

jg666

Yeah I had an hour today playing with a few of the Vangelis (Blade Runner) patches. Using my TC Electronic reverb on one layer and the Boss RV-500 on the other, did sound fantastic. I discovered one program that still had layer B set to init patch, which is a pity.

My overall impression is the sound quality of the patches is truly great. What is still missing in most of them is more performance modulation.

But unfortunately I have ran out of time. Busy with work and preparing for a business trip abroad.  I am trying to write a track with one of the Vangelis style programs. Hopefully I'll finish it next weekend and upload it to SC.

Thanks for taking the time to reply :)

Gerry Havinga

Thanks for taking the time to reply :)
Sorry for the delay but here is a small "test" track I knocked together last week. I am using two of Raheem's patches, as they are. But I have put them thru my own reverbs (see description on the track in SC).

https://soundcloud.com/gezz_havinga/my-famous-sounds-demo-master-20191025

My only criticism of his patches is they lack in modulations. But that is obviously easy to remedy of course. Rest of the track, base and arpeggio, is Prophet X (my own patches based on 8Dio Mood Prodigy samples).