Irregular Polyphonic Triggering.

Irregular Polyphonic Triggering.
« on: September 17, 2019, 07:29:34 PM »
When I use certain patches on the Prophet 6 I am encountering some issues consistently triggering notes when not in Unison mode for some patches. For example, I'll be playing one note at max velocity and one or two notes of every 8 will not trigger at full velocity. When I put on unison the issue disappears, but I need it to work in Polyphonic mode.

I've tried adjusting ADSR settings every way I can think of to no avail. I've turned off all keyboard velocity settings as well as aftertouch, lfo, poly mod etc. I've tried re calibrating the Osc's and Filters/Mod and Pitch Wheel.

Again certain patches seem to have no problem, but on that do have the issue, it persists even when I turn Preset off and try to make a new sound from that patch.

I really hope this is a super obvious fix that I'm just missing but it just doesn't seem how a polyphonic synth should operate.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

MPM

Re: Irregular Polyphonic Triggering.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 05:12:36 PM »
one or two notes of every 8 will not trigger at full velocity. When I put on unison the issue disappears,

If it’s a voice card issue it’ll always be on the same one each time you hit it every 6th key stroke, not randomly once or twice every 8.
Email DSI Support. Everyone says they’re mighty helpful.

It could be an OSC phase effect too?
OB-6  Prophet-6  Prophet.Rev2/16  no kids