Velocity Control of the VCA's

Re: Velocity Control of the VCA's
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2016, 11:07:52 AM »
That's Hex for you.. Lol.. I was thinking 4 curves is 1 to 4 but it's not. It is as you say 0 to 3! Sorry I messed up there! Thanks
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:12:20 AM by Hector Space »
Big synth stuff: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkR38XLkFear5Sf9QypQvA
| Kurzweil Forte | Casio Privia PX 5s | Nord Electro 3 73 | Studiologic Sledge Black| Roland Juno Di | DSI Prophet 6 | Oberheim DPX 1 | EMU Esi 4000 | 2 x Yamaha Tx7 |

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2016, 03:33:15 AM »
Just tested the new velocity curves - for me #4-#6 are perfect!!
I love to play with varying velocity-values when programming a sequence or pressing arpeggio-notes which is now a different game...

many thanks to dsi for beeing that responsive :)

I do have one more open wish now (only): the record-toggle as described in a separate discussion (for external sequence-transposing)

maNŒuvre

• That which cannot be put into words...
    • Music
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2016, 01:40:14 PM »
How great to have designers who listen and respond so swiftly. Thanks DSi. I only just got my P6, but will there be more Aftertouch choices too? Although I've yet to ascertain if there is an absolute need for more. Whereas the previous Velocity Control had been immediately of concern to me...
'Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent.' Victor Hugo

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2016, 02:01:15 PM »
You're welcome! While there could be further development in the future, we view the Prophet-6 as feature complete. So it's not an absolute "no, never", but don't hold your breath for anything that's not present in the 1.3.1 OS.
SEQUENTIAL | OBERHEIM