Upcoming New Cinematic Soundbank for Rev2

Upcoming New Cinematic Soundbank for Rev2
« on: September 04, 2019, 10:47:26 AM »
Hey everyone!
I’m a happy new owner of the Prophet Rev2 and I’m loving it so far, very rewarding to use and nice sound.

I’ve started a custom soundbank to use in my music productions and I was thinking about releasing it to the public.
The majority of the patches will be “bread & butter” suitable for cinematic genre, think of ambient electronic underscores (crime tv series) and sci-fi retro style. The kind of patches that once stacked, will get you almost there with your cue.

I did a sort of video teaser to get some comments and I’ve put it on YouTube/Instagram but it’s easy to get lost over there so I decided to open a thread here as well. This is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h31YBmWVZEA

The track of the video was created using the first patches I made (except the two boom and whoosh sfx).

So basically I’d like to know with your comments if this is something that you would be happy to purchase (and maybe what would be a good price for it).

If I get enough interest I’ll start to work on it to finish it in a decent amount of time (hopefully by the end of 2019). Otherwise I’ll just keep programming my own patches every time I need them :D

Cheers!

Re: Upcoming New Cinematic Soundbank for Rev2
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 04:01:55 AM »
Very nice :)

To decide on wether to buy I would need to hear more of the patches, wouldn't need to be a video just something on soundcloud for example.

I'd be willing to pay around £25 for a full bank of patches.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 04:07:30 AM by Shambler »

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 03:37:56 PM »
Very nice :)

To decide on wether to buy I would need to hear more of the patches, wouldn't need to be a video just something on soundcloud for example.

I'd be willing to pay around £25 for a full bank of patches.

Thanks for your comment.
Yes once ready I'll do a proper demo with all info. The teaser is just for testing the waters and have an idea if the style is something that might interest other Rev2 users.

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 03:14:34 AM »
Definitely will look forward to this!  :)

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 04:11:29 AM »
Very good, I'm really interested with your sci fi ambient sounds