Legacy OS files.

Legacy OS files.
« on: August 18, 2019, 12:33:17 AM »
Does anyone have a link where I can find previous OS files for the Tempest? The newest OS has broken something I consider critical, and am rolled back to an earlier version. I didnt keep up with DL'ing all the versions as they incessantly rolled thru. Is there a compilation of versions so that I may try a newer than I have, but older than the newest? Thanks and apologies if this is in here somewhere already. Fwiw. I a running 1.4.4 and the major flaw of 1.5 is gone.

Re: Legacy OS files.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 03:09:05 PM »
I've attached OS 1.4.5.14 at the bottom of the first post in Final OS thread here: https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,586.0.html
in case someone wants to have a working playlist.I believe this version doesn't crashes Tempest but you need to watch out for sync issues when loading sounds live via the pad menu.This has been fixed in the final 1.5.0.2 OS.
So you have to decide which feature is more important for you and load the corresponding OS..

Does anyone have a link where I can find previous OS files for the Tempest? The newest OS has broken something I consider critical, and am rolled back to an earlier version. I didnt keep up with DL'ing all the versions as they incessantly rolled thru. Is there a compilation of versions so that I may try a newer than I have, but older than the newest? Thanks and apologies if this is in here somewhere already. Fwiw. I a running 1.4.4 and the major flaw of 1.5 is gone.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 03:15:48 PM by Yorgos Arabatzis »

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 05:05:53 PM »
I've attached OS 1.4.5.14 at the bottom of the first post in Final OS thread here: https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,586.0.html
in case someone wants to have a working playlist.I believe this version doesn't crashes Tempest but you need to watch out for sync issues when loading sounds live via the pad menu.This has been fixed in the final 1.5.0.2 OS.
So you have to decide which feature is more important for you and load the corresponding OS..

You are awesome!! It took me a while to realize i better log in to see the attachements. Thank you so very much! Real time record into playlist is a big deal to me. I'd imagine its just because of my workflow I got used to. As best you can tell, is the linked OS the best we're going to get, aside from 1.5? I'll read thru the bug fixes and updates again. Again, many thanks, I now have 3 OS' to choose from.

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 10:48:00 PM »
There are 2 different OS 1.5.0.2 and 1.4.5.14 the other one (1.5) is the voice OS and you already need to have it installed along side the main OS..

You are awesome!! It took me a while to realize i better log in to see the attachements. Thank you so very much! Real time record into playlist is a big deal to me. I'd imagine its just because of my workflow I got used to. As best you can tell, is the linked OS the best we're going to get, aside from 1.5? I'll read thru the bug fixes and updates again. Again, many thanks, I now have 3 OS' to choose from.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 11:01:55 PM by Yorgos Arabatzis »