Gated sequencer latched on after editing - all destinations set to OFF

Hello,

Can anyone suggest why the gated sequencer would be stuck on in this situation:  I set track 1 destination to OscAll Freq, programmed some notes, changed my mind and therefore swtich the track's destination back to Off. When I play a note, the sequencer runs - this is not when my external sequencer is running (I have the Global Setting Slave no S/S set for that reason), it's just when I play a note.

All the other sequencer tracks are also set to no destination, and I haven't alterend the program. In fact the problem persists with a basic patch.

Greg

Re: Gated sequencer latched on after editing - all destinations set to OFF
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 12:30:04 PM »
To "turn off" the gated sequencer, you have to switch back into poly sequencer type.   If you leave it in Gated Seq type, the sequencer will always run, based on the Gated Trigger mode (Normal, No Reset, etc..)   The gated seq with no destination in normal mode will retrigger each key press based on the current bpm. 

Hello,

Can anyone suggest why the gated sequencer would be stuck on in this situation:  I set track 1 destination to OscAll Freq, programmed some notes, changed my mind and therefore swtich the track's destination back to Off. When I play a note, the sequencer runs - this is not when my external sequencer is running (I have the Global Setting Slave no S/S set for that reason), it's just when I play a note.

All the other sequencer tracks are also set to no destination, and I haven't alterend the program. In fact the problem persists with a basic patch.

Greg

OB-X8, Pro 3, P6, Rev2, Take 5, 3rd Wave, Deepmind, PolyBrute, Sub 37
Sound Sets:
https://sounddesign.sellfy.store/
Free Patches:
https://www.PresetPatch.com/user/CreativeSpiral

Re: Gated sequencer latched on after editing - all destinations set to OFF
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 05:46:18 AM »
Ok brilliant, thank you for helping me out (again!).

Greg