Crumar is set to make it's first synth in decades

LoboLives

Crumar is set to make it's first synth in decades
« on: August 08, 2019, 08:12:04 PM »
While they have made quite a few synthesizers in the 70s and 80s, Italian manufacturer, Crumar recently has mostly been known for their physical modelling organs and stage pianos. I've flooded their facebook page with videos and demos of older Crumar synths like the Performer, Trilogy and Orchestrator and begging them to considering doing a synth. So they posted this yesterday on their Facebook group.

"Hi everybody. The time has come, we're approaching our first synthesizer, but things have changed quite a bit since the old Crumar made their last known synth, the Spirit. We'd like to start from where our ancestors stopped. To do so, we need your help. Please take this short survey (click the link above), just a few questions to help us understand your preferences. This would be the best starting point for us.
Thank you all."

For anyone interested the link to the survey is here...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7wl0sBQzKIRgoFeLjFjlPdfGvqtAltZEbFhil4ZphS6gKiQ/viewform

Personally, I'm sure you know where I stand on this. I don't want another analog mono synth nor even another analog poly synth. I'd like something that would pay tribute to all the classic Crumar synths they've done in the past. A multi engine beast that would have different synth structures in each part: A bass synth, a poly synth, a string machine/choir machine and maybe one more engine but I think it would be best if Crumar did something totally different that what most analog synths are offering now that would have it's own unique sound amongst the Prophets and Moogs.