Sequencer will not start

Sequencer will not start
« on: August 07, 2019, 10:23:14 AM »
Hi All,

Picked up a PEK this week and everything seems to work really well and sounds amazing, though for some reason the sequencer will not start. The START/STOP button works fine and lights up, but it does not run. I can adjust the step knobs and adjust pitches etc and hear them in real time, so the gate/octave is working, I just cant get the bloody sequencer to start moving, it just stays on the first step no matter what I do. I have seen in other people's videos that "Tap Tempo" button blinking when they run a sequence, and mine doesn't seem to do that either.

Im wondering if there is some sort of global setting that its on that's keeping the sequencer from running? I suppose I could use an external sequencer via MIDI, but I would love to take advantage of the onboard sequencer. I live in Oakland so taking it to Sequential is an option, but would love any tips any of you have!

Any advice or tips are welcome!
Thanks,
Jerod R

Re: Sequencer will not start
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 02:32:21 PM »
Congrats on your purchase! Make sure the MIDI Clock is set to Internal in the Global settings. If it's waiting for an external clock the sequencer won't run. If you're still having issues after that, please contact our dedicated support channel:

support (at) sequential.com
SEQUENTIAL | OBERHEIM