Initalising a tempest project... and erasing everything.

Initalising a tempest project... and erasing everything.
« on: August 01, 2019, 03:57:36 AM »
Greetings all.

I've read through the FAQ, first time poster re-acquainting myself with my Tempest.

Is there a way to Initialize a project whereby all sounds, patterns, everything, actually returns to a blank slate? When I initialize it still keeps sounds across all patterns... need a totally blank slate to start working from :)

Thanks! 

Re: Initalising a tempest project... and erasing everything.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 07:10:48 AM »
Welcome on board!
You need to do this:
“Holding both shift buttons + System button takes you to Tempest’s system root menu.There you can do lots of cool stuff to your Tempest like formatting it,saving your custom init setups etc.”
You need to save your own blank initialized setup there..The default one comes with factory sounds in it..
As i recall i made my own one and uploaded it inside the “Various Tempest Patches” here: https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,34.0.html
Greetings all.

I've read through the FAQ, first time poster re-acquainting myself with my Tempest.

Is there a way to Initialize a project whereby all sounds, patterns, everything, actually returns to a blank slate? When I initialize it still keeps sounds across all patterns... need a totally blank slate to start working from :)

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 07:21:04 AM by Yorgos Arabatzis »

Re: Initalising a tempest project... and erasing everything.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 05:21:03 PM »
Thanks heaps Yorgos!

That's exactly what I was after, heading to the studio now to load it up.

Also, that whole thread is next on my reading list :)